CORONAVIRUS (Covid-19) Update
At Ebix Europe we are committed to the safety of our employees as well as supplying our customers with market leading services on an ongoing basis. Please note that in the eventuality of the Ebix Europe office having to self-isolate, we will carry on delivering the high standard of services our clients would expect. Below are the steps Ebix Europe is taking to be able to continually supply our services:
- As at 4th March 2020 UK Chief Medical officers have raised the risk in the UK from low to moderate. This does not mean the risk to individuals in the UK has changed at this stage, but that government should plan for all eventualities.
- As a result of this Ebix Europe is monitoring the situation daily. We will assess and follow the recommendations made by Public Health England.
- In the event of an office self-isolation, Ebix Europe has taken measures to prepare each employee to work from home. These measures have been put into place and will be continually assessed so we can continue to supply the best service we can.
- In the event of an office outbreak our helpdesk will go on operating and serving our clients
- Ebix Europe will notify all our customers if such a worsening scenario were to unfold. In the meantime, please follow the NHS England / Public Health England guidance offered to those individuals who think they may have contracted Coronavirus.